*NEW* May 16, 2014!
This 20 page kid-friendly and thorough informational booklet was written for UPPER ELEMENTARY readers. It contains 13 sub topics on South Korea:
2. North Korea and South Korea
3. Symbols of South Korea
8. Children and School
9. Special Holidays
12. Popular Things from South Korea
13. Speak Korean
14. My Questions (Extra) – A notes page for students to add extra vocabulary and questions
15. Glossary (Extra) – All words underlined throughout the booklet can be found defined in the glossary in the back
The download contains:
1. A booklet designed for front/back printing (print, fold, and staple)
2. A set of the original large single PDF pages
I also have a similar booklet written in a lower reading level for LOWER ELEMENTARY readers called KOREA - Learn About Korea. It has shorter passages with less content. Please check it out!
Most images can be colored by your students. This booklet was designed to be easy on your printer, using mostly black lines and gray colors for any fills.
All information comes from reliable sources and the download includes a list of sources.
This product may be used and copied for your personal classroom use. It may not be re-uploaded onto the internet in any form that could be downloaded. This product may be used again for your new school year AND may be shared with another teacher. However, if it will be mass-printed (100 copies+) for several teachers’ use, please purchase additional copies or licenses.