*NEW* May 19, 2014!
This 18 page kid-friendly and thorough informational booklet was written for LOWER ELEMENTARY readers. It contains 12 sub topics on South Korea:
2. North Korea and South Korea
3. Symbols of South Korea
4. Cities and Homes
7. Children and school
8. A Special Holiday
11. Popular Things from South Korea
12. Speak Korean
13. My Questions (Extra) – A notes page for students to add extra vocabulary and questions
14. Glossary (Extra) – All words underlined throughout the booklet can be found defined in the glossary in the back
The download contains:
1. A booklet designed for front/back printing (print, fold, and staple)
2. A set of the original large single PDF pages
I also have a similar booklet written in a higher reading level for UPPER ELEMENTARY readers called KOREA - A Study of Korea. It has longer passages and deeper content. Please check it out!
Most images can be colored by your students. This booklet was designed to be easy on your printer, using mostly black lines and gray colors for any fills.
All information comes from reliable sources and the download includes a list of sources.
This product may be used and copied for your personal classroom use. It may not be re-uploaded onto the internet in any form that could be downloaded. This product may be used again for your new school year AND may be shared with another teacher. However, if it will be mass-printed (100 copies+) for several teachers’ use, please purchase additional copies or licenses.