This is a complete set of options for labeling your students' desks for cooperative learning using Kagan Engagement structures.
* NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS FACE/SHOULDER PARTNER ARROWS LABELED IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH. FOR A VERSION IN ENGLISH ONLY, go here
With your purchase, you get a PDF file with colorful labels to print, laminate, and place on student desks. Included are versions for the following group setups:
- Standard desk formation (4 desks with pairs facing each other)
- T-shape/horseshoe formation (2 students face-to-face, 2 shoulder-to-shoulder)
- Simplified version (Color and Shape partners), works well for T-shape or any formation
- Simplified version with simple colors
- Number 5s for extra students
- Small group table numbers
Do you have T-shape/Horseshoe formations for your desks and feel frustrated with Kagan numbers that point the wrong way for face and shoulder partners? This product solves that problem by re-orienting traditional Kagan labels to match the T-shaped desk placement, as well as with the Color and Shape partner version, which reduces confusion altogether by removing the Face and Shoulder partner language. Let me know if you have suggestions or ideas to improve this product!