PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.46 MB | 10 pages
This product was designed with Kagan Cooperative Learning in mind. Even if you haven’t been trained in using Kagan, each worksheet contains a simple set of descriptive instructions your kiddos will easily understand!
This product is an interactive activity that will turn grammar learning/review into a fun energy burning activity using the structure: Find Someone Who.
- Declarative & Interrogative Sentences (No punctuation)
- Declarative & Interrogative Sentences (With punctuation)
- Imperative & Exclamatory Sentences (No punctuation)
- Imperative & Exclamatory Sentences (With punctuation)
- Answer Keys for each worksheet
- Directions on how I implement this into my classroom