Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.89 MB | 63 pages
Previews for each presentation can be viewed in my TPT store.
PowerPoint Presentation Includes:
Steps for Student Implementation
Kid Friendly Graphics
Back to School & Kid Friendly Questions to Introduce Structure
Silent Think Time Reflection Slide
Also included is a Rally Coach Recoding Form for Students' Responses
Numbered Heads Together is a cooperative learning structure. This presentation begins with a brief introduction of the structure and step by step instructions on how to implement the structure into your classroom. The presentation is meant as an introduction for students as well. The questions asked in this presentation are meant to be fun and entertaining for students. The questions would be perfect as ice breakers for the first week of school.Once students have learned the structure, you can create questions based on your content using the same format as the Powerpoint. The Powerpoint version of this structure allows you to choose which questions you want your students to answer first. Therefore you can scaffold your questions from simple to more complex based on the needs of your students.
Think Pair Share:
1. Think. The teacher provokes students' thinking with a question or prompt or observation. The students THINK about the question.
2) Pair. students PAIR up to talk about the answer each came up with. They compare their mental or written notes and identify the answers they think are best, most convincing, or most unique.
3) Share. After students talk in pairs for a few moments, the teacher calls for pairs to SHARE their thinking with the rest of the class.
Students respond to the following questions in the presentation.
1. What can happen when a team of players does NOT work together?
2. Why is it important to work together as a team with the other students in your classroom?