Kaleidoscope Acrylic Painting - Radial Dots- Middle/High School Color Lesson
Also included in
- This acrylic painting and mixed media lesson bundle will fill an entire semester of high school art. Each lesson includes a detailed lesson plan with rubric, national standards, big ideas, essential questions, supplies, goals, objectives, step-by-step instructions and vocabulary, student self-evaluaPrice $65.00Original Price $125.00Save $60.00
- These visual art courses include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 5 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink, and Design and Digital Interactive Slides Bundle of Elements & PrinciPrice $375.00Original Price $606.99Save $231.99
- This year long painting course includes watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media projects. It also includes a Student Choice Framework that allows students to choose their own projects that apply the skills they've learned. Worksheet packets that support learning and can be used as subsPrice $110.00Original Price $165.00Save $55.00
- If you're looking for a combination of drawing, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and sculpture lessons this bundle is for you. This visual art lesson bundle features all lesson plans and presentations rather than classroom management items such as worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activitiesPrice $125.00Original Price $156.00Save $31.00
- These visual art curriculum include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 6 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art 1, Introduction to Art 2, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink & Design, and Digital Interactive Slides BPrice $475.00Original Price $770.98Save $295.98
This lesson teaches students to create radial symmetry and is a great introduction to color mixing. Students learn about color bias, tints, shades, and intensity of color as well as how to create rhythm, variety, and movement with dot size, placement, and color.
It is fun and easy for every student to be successful. Color, Unity, Movement, and Variety are highlighted.
- 8 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards for Visual Arts and Common Core Standards for English Language Arts; Big idea, Essential questions, Objectives, Instructional Materials, Supplies, and detailed process. Also included are Resource links, vocabulary, and rubric. All editable.
- 33 Page PowerPoint with student process examples
- Color Mixing Chart
- Tints & Shades Chart
- Student Self-Evaluation Sheet
National Visual Arts Standards
Anchor Standard #1. Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
Anchor Standard #2. Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
Anchor Standard #3. Refine and complete artistic work.
Anchor Standard #10. Synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make art.
When this work is complete it has a "wow" factor, but it is so easy for students to achieve great results!