• Students and teachers can have immediate and profound conversations on assignments with text, voice, and video annotation tools.
• Kami is your digital pen and paper where you and your students can learn, create, and collaborate.
• It is the #1 Online PDF Viewer with over 3.5 million users.
• 12,000 American K-12 schools use Kami to collaborate on PDF files.
• Kami now integrates with Google Drive and Classroom.
• Students can use this app to respond to questions from assignments that are in PDF format.
• Teachers can use this app to annotate work submitted through Google
Classroom in order to leave feedback for students.
1. About Kami
2. Adding to Chrome
3. Using in Google Drive
4. Menu Options including Select, Highlight, Strikethrough, Underline, Comment, Text Box, Drawing, Shapes, Eraser, Image, Text to Speech