Here is the perfect project for the start of the school year: Kandi-Apples.
This project will allow students to create a work of art in the Style of Kadinsky.
When they are finished, you can make a colourful collective display.
This project requires simple materials, and apple models are also included.
A great way to discover a fundamental artist.
Kindergarten to Grade 6
- Thick lines
- Thin lines
- Curved lines
- White sheet or piece of cardboard (8.5 x 8.5 inches)
- Black permanent marker
- Washable markers
- Oil pastels
This document contains:
- Complete instructions to complete this project with explanatory photos.
- Evaluation rubric.
- 6 models of apples to photocopy.
- An « artwork appreciation" at the end of the document with suggested answers.
- A short biography of the artist.
Takes about 3 periods.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.