Use this resource to introduce 2 Christmas songs to your classes: Vive Le Vent and Petit Papa Noël. Test their listening skills while revising some grammar and have them sing along!
This resource comprises :
- a PowerPoint with 4 slides:
- 1st= Chorus for 'Vive le vent' made into a karaoke
- 2nd= lyrics to 'Vive le Vent' (to use for the correction of the gap fill)
- 3rd = chorus for 'Petit Papa Noël' also made into a karaoke (I tend to use the version of Arthur H instead of Tino Rossi so the karaoke follows the rhythm of Arthur H's version (see the youtube video 'Arthur H Petit papa Noël tiré de la BO L'apprenti Père Noël). Obviously, it can be used without the music.)
- 4th= lyrics to Petit Papa Noël
The worksheets are gap fills.
- 1st on Petit Papa Noël concentrates more on the prepositions, link words and some adjectives
- 2nd one on Petit Papa Noël concentrates on the vocabulary
-3rd one on Papa Noël concentrates on the verbs.
- 4th one = lyrics to Petit Papa Noël
-5th= gap fill on Vive le Vent (vocabulary)
-6th = same gap fill, same words to look for, different layout.
-7th = lyrics to Vive le Vent
If you buy this resource, please leave a feedback! Thank you.