String Basics by Terry Shade and Jeremy Woolstenhulme is fast becoming a string educator favorite method book. This curriculum was designed to keep you and your students motivated as you move through Book 2. Giving students a little extra motivation and taking the time to celebrate their successes along the way make this book work a lot more fun for everyone!
Of course, using this book is just a small part of my entire string curriculum. We have concert pieces to get ready as well. But I find that if I use the String Basics book as a warm-up for both body and mind, a lot of time, the same issues that we are having in our repertoire will be addressed in the book.
This curriculum includes:
1. List of materials needed to create your Karate Belt curriculum with embedded shopping links.
2. Instructions on how to prep your incentive chart.
3. Explanation of Testing Procedures.
4. Carefully curated list of pieces from throughout the String Basic Book 2 to ensure a wide range of concepts are represented and tested.
5. Photos of the entire concept to make this Karate Belt curriculum very easy to create and follow.