The pages in this worksheet set were designed as an opportunity for students to practice letter formation as well as to identify initial sounds of words. This bundle was created using a D'Nealian / modern manuscript font. (I have a separate listing for the same pages in a traditional manuscript font.) There is one page for each letter of the alphabet (including vowels) and each page contains the following activities:
* Trace then write the uppercase letter
* Trace then write the lowercase letter
* Find and circle the upper- and lowercase letters in a strand of
* Trace and write the two words beginning with the letter
* Sound out and write the word that goes with the picture (almost all
words are CVC words--with the exception on two which are cvcc).
* Color the pictures that start with the letter sound
These pages are great for independent morning work as well as independent writing work during small group centers. (They can also be used for homework or remedial practice.) I hope your students enjoy them!