Avoid the “summer slide” of math skills with this 12 week packet to review fourth grade concepts learned this year!
Or, get a step ahead for the new year with this packet of math enrichment. It’s based on fourth grade core standards but could be beneficial for students in third grade, too! It can also serve as a great review for incoming fifth graders.
Each of the twelve weeks includes:
* Core Standard review and practice
* Word Problems
* Computation which gets more challenging each week
Every two weeks there is a STEM challenge included that reinforces math concepts covered. The challenge will spark creativity, research and a variety of other subjects and skills!
How this packet can be used:
1. Copy packet to send home in June with your students. There is a page they can fill out as they complete each week. It could be returned to school for a special surprise or it could just be for families to keep track throughout the summer.
2. Use packet at the beginning of the year for review packet or as a back to school assessment of math concepts.
3. Packet can also be used by parents for summer review and practice for third or fourth graders.