If they can say it, they can read it and write it. This product focuses on authentic dialogue around student preferences for indoor and outdoor activities that lends itself to writing about their preferences and activities. Language includes:
- je joue, j'aime jouer, je veux jouer, je vais jouer, j'ai joué
- ma famille, mon ami, mon amie, mes amis, mes amies, ma mère, mon père, ma soeur, mon frère
- jouer, sauter, courir, marcher, grimper, glisser, nager, construire, dessiner, colorier, écrire, lire, peindre, penser, danser, chanter
- Anchor charts are 11 x 17 formatted but can be reformatted when printing in colour on 8 1/2 x 14
- 31 Flashcards are 8 1/2 x 11 formatted for printing on card stock and used in pocket charts, word wall, or as a match-up game
- Individual Student Word Wall is 11 x 17 but can be reformatted and printed on 8 1/2 x 14 for colour copies. Once laminated, they are an excellent tool for independent writing.
The 61 PowerPoint slides lead you through a natural progression of learning all the language and structures. All teaching instructions are on pull tabs. Ideal for literacy lessons, morning routines, literacy station, and the precursor to daily journal writing.
60 Smart Notebook slides, 10 Word pages (81/2 x 11), 6 Word pages (11 x 17)