Also included in
- This printer-friendly download is part of a series of print and play, single sheet games. Keep out the Zombies is a fast-paced game that can get you lots of drill!This download contains 108 game sheets, with pages targeting /f, v, θ, ð,t, d, n, s, z, ʃ, tʃ, dʒ, l, r, k, g/ and /sp, st, sk, sm, sn,$8.25$11.00Save $2.75
***This product is available in a money-saving bundle***
This printer-friendly download is part of a series of print and play, single sheet games. Keep out the Zombies is a fast-paced game that can get you lots of drill!
This download contains 44 game sheets, with pages targeting /v, θ, ð, s, z, ʃ, tʃ, dʒ, l, r/. With the exception of /ð/, each speech sound has pages targeting it in initial, medial and final position, as well as mixed sheets.
How to Play
1. Choose a page and word list for each player based on their current articulation goal.
2. Players take turns rolling a die, saying one of the target words in their list, and colouring in a square with the corresponding number on the bottom row.
3. If a player rolls a number that isn’t in the bottom row or one where they have already coloured in all the corresponding squares, they have to wait until their next turn to try for another number.
4. Once of the all the squares in their bottom row are coloured in, a player can move up to the next row.
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 until one of the players fills in all of the squares in each of the rows!
Check out the freebie that goes with this product:
If you like this download, you might like: