This printer-friendly download is part of a series of print and play, single sheet games. Keep out the Zombies is a fast-paced game that can get you lots of drill!
This freebie contains 1 game sheet, targeting /r/ in word-initial position. This sheet is great for word and phrase level practice. Clients can either read out/imitate one word at a time or say their word in a carrier phrase (e.g. “I pick ____”).
How to Play
1. Choose the word list for each player based on their current articulation goal.
2. Players take turns rolling a die, saying one of the target words in their list, and colouring in a square with the corresponding number on the bottom row.
3. If a player rolls a number that isn’t in the bottom row or one where they have already coloured in all the corresponding squares, they have to wait until their next turn to try for another number.
4. Once of the all the squares in their bottom row are coloured in, a player can move up to the next row.
5. Repeat steps 2 – 4 until one of the players fills in all of the squares in each of the rows!
Check out the other Zombie products:
Keep out the Zombies! An Articulation Activity for Later-Developing Sounds (SWL)
Keep out the Zombies! An Articulation Activity for Earlier-Developing Sounds (SWL)
Keep out the Zombies! An Articulation Activity for Consonant Clusters (SWL)
Keep out the Zombies! An Articulation Activity (Money-Saving Bundle SWL)
If you like this download, you might like:
Articulation MASH: Money-Saving Bundle
Silly Speech Insults: A No-Prep Money-Saving Bundle
Four to Score: A Fast-Paced Articulation Game (Single-Word Level Bundle)
Dots Game: A Fast-Paced, No-Prep Articulation Activity (Money-Saving Bundle)