Looking for activities to get your kids exposed to Timelines and how they work?!
Look no further than this product here!
In this download you and your students will get
-Several different Timeline Templates
1.A Timeline of ____________ (Both with room for illustrations and explanations. One has labels of "date" and "event)
2. A Timeline of my Life ( Two of the same templates one just has a bit of cursive)
3. A Timeline of my Day ( Three templates - Two with lines for writing, one without)
- A Classroom Birthday Timeline Activity Set
- Month of the Year Birthday Cake Cards and a student birthday profile card for them to fill out. Students will make a timeline with their birthdays. A great piece to display in your classroom!
- Worksheets to work on skills of reading and creating a timeline
1. A Class Birthday Timeline -Organize the student birthdays in the correct oder on the timeline.
2. The Bake Sale- Answer questions about the timeline of a bake sale.
3. A Field Day of Fun Timeline (2 sheets - one with lines for writing and one with space for illustrating for your kiddos who have trouble writing)- Read a story about a school field day and plot events in order on a timeline.
4. A Day at the Zoo Cut and Paste- Read a story about a trip to the zoo then cut and paste the animals on the time they were seen on the timeline.
5. Traveling Thomas- Read the timeline about the places Thomas has traveled then answer questions using the timeline.
6. A Timeline of Emma's Life- Read the timeline about Emma's life then answer questions using the timeline.
- Keeping Track of Time My Little Timeline Booklet-
1. Six Different options for a front cover ( 2 girls, 2 boys and one with 1 boy 1 girl and 1 blank cover)
2. Pages for the inside with a spot for illustrating, the date and an explanation.
Use these booklets for students to create a timeline book of anything!