Keith Haring Video COMPLETE BUNDLE with Supporting Documents and Bulletin Board!
Hello I’m Joel Guera and this bundle pack is an art lesson that teaches elementary students about Keith Haring. Included are…
- LESSON PLAN: The complete lesson plan including step-by-step instructions with pictures (both in color and black and white).
- SAMPLE GRAPHICS: Additional samples of Keith Haring art for students seeking inspiration or wanting reference for freehand work.
- MOLA COLORING SHEET: A special Keith Haring Mola to color for students who finish their work early.
- SIZE CHARTS: A size chart for student reference (featuring both examples and non-examples).
- BORDERS: A bulletin board border ( 4 different designs formatted onto 11x17 paper). Boarders available in both PDF and JPG formats for your convenience.
- ALPHABET: A complete A-Z alphabet in a Keith Haring font in for easy placement within a document! (both in color as well as black and white). Letters are available as both individual .PNG files and grouped into three PDF files for printout onto 11x17 paper.
- NAME TAGS: A PDF file of Keith Haring name tags for display with completed student art (PDF editable so that you can enter student names).
- INFOGRAPHICS: Three Keith Haring bulletin board fact sheets to help educate passers by.
- INTERDISCIPLINARY INFOGRAPHIC: A graphic featuring high, medium and low positional graphics featuring Keith Haring figures for cross-curricular lessons (music and/or physical education).
- VIDEO : A video providing step-by-step instruction on how to make a Keith Haring figure for a collage. This portion of the video is 8 minutes long. [starts at 0:00] ***BONUS this video includes a promotional code to receive a FREE Keen Harry digital Buzu Trading Card!
- VIDEO : A video wherein I read Keith Haring: The Boy Who Just Kept Drawing. This portion of the video is 9:07 long. [starts at 7:17]
- VIDEO : A Buzu Trading Card® video for Keen Harry - a trading card influenced by the works of Keith Haring. This portion of the video is 2.50 long. [starts at 17:06]