Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.9 MB | 27 pages
This unit on the connection between the styles of Keith Haring and The Aborigines includes:
* A PowerPoint presentation
* A WebQuest on Keith Haring
* Guided Discussion Questions
* Informal Assessment (quiz)
* Rubrics for Project and WebQuest Activity
* Project that ties these two styles of art together and challenges students to think critically in drawing similarities.
Depending on your grade levels, class schedules, etc. these plans and materials can be highly adaptable to grades 6-12 and may take longer than one week. It could probably be adapted to 5th grade or below but would need to be refined due to the mature nature of some of Haring's work. Use your own discretion when adapting the material.