* This is a list of questions for a game or quiz about Kelso's Choices.
* I use these questions as part of ball game. Students take turns throwing the ball to one another as I ask one of the questions.
* You can also break students into smaller groups and have a Jenga game at each group, along with a copy of these questions (or post on the board/elmo to view). Students take turns answering each question as they move a block.
* This is a fun way to assess students on their knowledge of Kelso's Choices!
* Thank you for stopping by my shop!