- The winter holidays of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa are a great time for some multicultural fun! This 15 item bundle includes 4 multicultural holiday songs (Jingle Bells, Oh Dreidel, Ocho Kandelikas and Feliz Navidad) as well as lyric sheets for each. There are 8 activities including jingle bell$15.00$19.34Save $4.34
- Want to give your students a fun and creative project as part of your remote learning or for extra credit? Challenge them to make their own simple musical instruments. This bundle includes 8 different activities that can all be made at home with on-hand materials. Teachers can choose to share all$8.99$15.16Save $6.17
- Bring your students favorite old time songs alive with this bundle based around a Grammy-nominated CD of "Best-Loved Songs From The Good Old Days". Songs Included In This Bundle Are: You Are My SunshineThis Little Light of MineDo Your Ears Hang Low This Land Is Your Land Grand Old FlagLiza JaneOh Su$16.99$24.43Save $7.44
- Teachers - are you looking for musical instruments to use and play during your remote lessons? Here are 24 musical instruments from around the world to amaze and delight your students! Each activity PDF comes not only with detailed descriptions on how to create them, but also cultural background an$29.99$53.33Save $23.34
- Will you have a sub in your music, art or enrichment class? This bundle of resources is a great way to offer students some fun and powerful lessons to learn about how everyone makes music in their own amazing, creative and diverse ways. It also works as a great crash course in world music tradition$42.99$78.86Save $35.87
- "18 Music Crafts For Awesome Autistic Kids" is a bundle of unique DIY music projects that I’ve used in workshops with children and adults on the autism spectrum. Each craft uses recycled materials so the cost of all projects is minimal. Each of these projects can be done as a craft with children or$24.99$31.00Save $6.01
Kente is a beautiful traditional cloth or textile from West Africa. Rich in meaning and symbolism, it’s made from interwoven silk and cotton cloth strips with the word “kente” comes from the Akan (Asante) word for basket, which is kenten.
This fun and easy drum craft shares some of the background of kente cloth and gives you a ready-made (full color) drum wrap, plus a black and white version to color yourself. The zip file also includes a chart of the symbolism of the colors used in kente cloth. Perfect for a study of Africa of West Africa, this is also a great kids activity for Kwanzaa or any time of year.
WE’VE GOT A WORLD OF GREAT MUSICAL TEACHING RESOURCES…
Including songs, music cd’s, coloring pages, E-Books, musical craft activities, posters, mini-posters and more. You might also like…
CONNECT WITH ME AT DARIA MUSIC!
Follow my TpT store for specials, sales, freebies and new items! Just click on the red ‘Follow Me’ icon next to my Seller picture.
Or at my Tiny Tapping Toes Music Blog