Homeschool preschool Kenya thematic unit! This is week 8 of 30 weekly units in our age 4 preschool curriculum program. 79 pages (119 pages including the classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the beautiful nation of Kenya.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on letter sounds O & P this week
* Kenya Facts & Vocabulary Cards
* Letters O and P Handwriting Practice
* Kenya themed book list
* Super cute lowercase o and p alphabet letter crafts (the letter o owl and the letter p pirate)
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-30
* 1:1 correspondence practice
* Cheetah Spots Counting Activity
* Round 'Em In Roll Up Activity
* Great Migration Count
* Kenya Count Activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / COOKING
* My First Travel Notebook
* Chapatis and "Tea" recipe card
* African acacia tree craft
* Mother May I Game
* Rhino Run Game
* Kenya-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* Kenya Themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
And much, much more!
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Want some freebies for your classroom? Sign up for our newsletter here and receive two free preschool units plus our popular letter crafts!
Be sure to follow Home CEO Homeschool Preschool on Facebook for exclusive FREEBIES and product notices (50% off for the first 48 hours)!
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of profits from our TPT store go to support 20+ charities. Most recently, we sponsored a playground at a primary school in Uganda, among several other activities so thank you for your purchase. Learn more about who we support here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. I also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.