Also included in
- Help your students nail their key signatures! This set with BOTH tutorial and game have all the teaching AND practice examples you could ever want to help your students perfect speedy recognition ALL the key signatures.You get:* The original full Interactive Tutorial Presentation, with 38 slides an$13.68$16.00Save $2.32
Make Key Signature identification EASY for your students! This cartoon slide show simplifies it right down to just 3 things to remember, to comprehensively identify any and all of the 15 different key signatures. Digital and printable.
* Brightly coloured cartoon style pictures
* Simple text on each slide - explanations are kept simple & to the point
* Minimal use of music terms - making it ideal for everyone
* Eye catching animations, to attract attention
* Digital resource - Use on your device - Interactive
This Slide Show covers all 15 Key Signatures:
* All the Sharp Key Signatures
* All the Flat Key Signatures
* And all the Relative Minor Key Signatures
* Includes 12 additional slides just for quizzing students, to make sure that they have learnt the content taught here
* Great for AMEB, ABRSM, RCM & Trinity College music theory, and school music classes
Appropriate for classrooms and music studios, for individual or group tuition. Compatible with most devices, including smart phones, tablets, Ipads, computers, and distance learning via Zoom (or any other conferencing platform, which can share screen).
Tried and tested - we have used this material with music theory students from elementary upwards. It is a great tool to both teach and revise key signature identification. Students who learn these 3 rules for key signatures are able to quickly and confidently identify all key signatures on sight.
All slides are also printable - with the last page being a summary of everything that has gone before. Great for ongoing student reference, if needed.
Purchase once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavor to rectify any problem.
Don't forget to pick up your TPT credit points towards future purchases, by leaving a review! And check out our other products - we enjoy putting together music teaching resources that help both teacher and student.