Keyboarding skills and proper hand placement are easy to teach with these worksheets! This set includes blank, filled in, and color coded worksheets to help your students learn proper keyboarding technique.
The set includes thirty different versions of the keyboarding worksheet, with variations in the keyboard and hands.
- Blank with outlined home row
- Black and white, keys labelled
- Black and white, keys labelled, with outlined home row
- Color coded with keys labelled
- Color coded with keys labelled, with outlined home row
- No hands
- Blank hands
- Hands labelled left/right
- Keys labelled on fingers of hands
- Keys labelled on fingers of hands, hands labelled left and right
The six keyboard variations and five hand variations total thirty different versions of the worksheet.
I use the blank keyboards to test my students' knowledge of the keyboard layout. I use the black and white keyboard for my students to make their own color codes, and I use the color coded ones as a resource to keep in my classroom!