Keys To Grammer Instructional Scope & Sequence / Progress Chart
A Comprehensive and Sequential Approach to Teaching
This program was originally designed for special education students who were functioning below the sixth grade level in grammar and usage. These materials have proven to be equally effective with English language learners and regular education students.
This instructional scope and sequence has been designed to help teachers provide comprehensive and sequential direct instruction in the various forms and arrangements of words, through both guided and independent practice.
The Instructional Scope and Sequence Charts can also serve as progress charts for struggling students that are progressing through the program as part of their remediation program.
AVAILABLE PROGRAM CONTENTS INCLUDE:
* Color coded manipulative Parts of Speech Strips for the teacher to use during whole class instruction. Magnetic strips can be attached to allow for use on dry erase boards.
* Mini color coded manipulative parts of speech strips for small group or individualized instruction.
* A Teacher's Guide that provides detailed directions for implementation and writing samples at each instructional level.
* Black-line master Student Manipulative Set
* Black-line master Parts of Speech Word Walls