A Comprehensive & Sequential Approach to Teaching
Guide contains 25 mini lessons designed to ensure master of the various parts of speech and application in forming complex sentences.
This program was originally designed for special education students who were functioning below the sixth grade level in grammar and usage. They have been used effectively to provide differentiated instruction that ensures student growth. These materials have proven to be equally effective with English language learners and regular education students.
This instructional scope & sequence has been designed to help teachers provide direct instruction in the parts of speech and sentence structure, through both guided and independent practice.
The Instructional Scope & Sequence Teacher's Guide provides the teacher with step by step instructions for direct instruction, guided practice, and independent practice.
Additional Support Materials Available for purchase::
* Color coded manipulative Parts of Speech Strips for the teacher to use during whole class instruction. Magnetic strips can be attached to allow for use on dry erase boards.
* Mini color coded manipulative parts of speech strips for small group or individualized instruction.
* Instructional Scope & Sequence / Progress Charts.
* Black-line master Student Manipulative Set
* Black-line master Parts of Speech Word Walls