This lapbook explains the characteristics of democracy. Perfect for creating a stand alone lapbook or for use in your social studies interactive notebooks. All handouts and flipbooks are designed to be easily cut and glued into standard notebooks or in a file folder sized lapbook.
Nine different activities and note pages included!
- Lapbook Covers
- Characters of Democracy Flipbook (RULER)
- Responsibilities of Citizens Flipbook (SERVE)
- Rights and Responsibilities Venn Diagram
- Compromise & Laws Flipbooks
- Three Branches Mini-booklets
- Constitution Speech Bubble Flipbook
- 3 Branches Flapbook
- 1st Amendment Rights
Please see a preview for a look at all the activities and a sample lapbook! All activities are based on the Ohio Model Curriculum for Grade 4 Social Studies. These notes are designed to be used with any textbook, article, close reading, or video. Flexibility allows you to fit these notes into your curriculum!
Keys and helpful websites are inlcuded. Please know how to unzip this file before purcahse.
Hope you can use these in your classroom!