Post kid friendly music standards on your wall! These standards are based off GPS standards but can be modified for any district or standard set.
(I have condensed the 50+ Georgia standards into the 14 overall main ideas of the standard.)
I have them with colored background that you can print with a color printer and post in a smaller space. In addition, I have included a black and white version that you can blow up with a poster machine and color in yourself.
If you do not teach in Georgia, feel free to request them in a different order or presented differently! I have also made this an editable file for you to edit to suit your needs (change the standard number, order, etc).
Included in this file:
• PDF ready to print as shown in the previews.
• PowerPoint ready to print or show students as shown in the previews.
• EDITABLE PowerPoint that you can customize to fit your needs.
NOTE: For the EDITABLE file, you will need to install the font that I link to in the resource. If you don't, the formatting will look differently. It is editable so you can choose whichever font you would like, but it will not look like the previews unless you install the font. I have included a non-editable version that is ready to print for your convenience.
Need some standards checklists to go with your posters?
• Georgia GPS One Page Handy Reference - FREE!
• National Core Arts Standards Checklists
• Georgia GPS Checklists
You can see them in action on my blog!
(Note: these are the updated version of the posters on my blog).
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!