Looking for last minute student challenges using classic children's songs? Assign these FREE activities to your students, or on an interactive board or print and go. NO Prep! Short answer format.
- Rewrite the Song - Write or type in the "On Top of Spaghetti"
- Notate This Melody - Draw or Note Head onto the staff. "Hot Cross Buns"
- Highlight the Color Words - Use a highlighter or the to indicate the color words in the lyrics. "Sing a Rainbow"
- Any Day Song Bracket - Write or use tool to vote on familiar songs. Here are a few to get you started. "Mary Had a Little Lamb," "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," "Old McDonald Had a Farm," "Bingo," Eency Weency Spider," "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes," "If You're Happy and You Know It" Use the Eraser tool to choose songs more familiar to your students.
- Circle the B-Words - Use the to circle the words that begin with the letter 'b.' "Baby Bumblebee"
- Add Stems and Barlines - for stems, beams and barlines. "Rain, Rain Go Away."
Click here for more information on TpT's Easel activities.
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com
Please follow my store for more valuable resources.