Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.05 MB | 1 pages
With this purchase you will receive ::
1 (ONE) 8.5" x 11" in size digital page you can print from your own printer at home/office/school. This is a 5" x 5" size invitation. This page will come in two file formats - JPG & PDF.
What you will need for this purchase ::
:: software that can unzip a zipped digital package (like Winzip)
:: Adobe Reader (free) or software that can open a JPG
:: color printer
:: card stock (basic)
:: cutting knife or scissors
:: pen or marker
*** If you want to use this for something other then party invitation - you can. You can use this for decorations or other ideas. Just make sure you read below ...
PERSONAL USE ONLY policy...
1. Absolutely NO commercial use (printed or digital) with this purchase. (which means you can not print these or share the digital to make money from this purchase)
2. No file sharing. (you can purchase additional license for fellow teachers/staff/administrators) But, you can not share this with the public/world.
3. This is for non commercial use ONLY.
4. You can NOT use these in print on demand stores.
5. You can not print these out and sell the printed invites anywhere (like Etsy). You can not make money off this package.
6. You can not make commercial items to sell. Like you can't use these to make other types of products or a party package to sell (or share).
This is a digital file. You will NOT receive printed invitations with this purchase. This purchase is for you to print your own invitation on your own home or office printer. I will not and do not mail anything to your home. Download this package after purchase - so you can use tonight!
?Questions? - please send me a message before purchasing.
** Instructions are not included. But, it is pretty basic - open one of the files - print on card stock - cut out and you have an invitation. You should have some idea how to use this purchase or what to do with this purchase. If you want to use these and don't know how to use them or what to do with them, I suggest doing a search on the internet for card making/how to print invitation tips.
You will need some sort of software to open either the JPG or the PDF file. Paint that comes with your computer can open the JPG file. Sometimes printers have their own software that allows you to open graphic files to print. And the PDF can be opened with the free version of Adobe Reader.
****** FONTS AND/OR TEXT IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PACKAGE! You will need to supply your own fonts/text - or you can print these and hand write your invitation information. Also - envelope is NOT included in this package either.