This Kids Stories product includes the illustrated book, and accompanying printable activities to support the English language arts.
Get the Animated VIDEO separately or save on the BUNDLE:
Kids Stories Animation - A Big Trip - VIDEO
Kids Stories BUNDLE - A Big Trip - Video, Book & Activities
In this story, Corn leaves home and goes on the journey of a lifetime. Eventually, he finds himself right back where he started from - but not before going through some remarkable experiences. A delightfully imaginative story about the life-cycle of…a piece of food!
"A Big Trip"
was written and illustrated by an eight-year-old from Montreal, Canada.
Kids Stories is a collection of nine stories written and illustrated by children from around the world – the stories have also been animated so that they ‘come alive’. Combined with reading the accompanying picture-book, the purpose of the activities is to support the language arts with creative writing and artistic expression, promote a sharing of ideas and perspectives, and develop an awareness of the wider world.
The objectives of this activity are:
1. To introduce children to stories written and illustrated by other children in different parts of the world.
2. To give students an opportunity to relate to other young authors and illustrators.
3. To create a geographic awareness about children in other parts of the world.
4. To motivate and inspire children to write, illustrate, and share their own stories.
Contents - printable activities:
• Kids Stories Book.
• Story specific questions.
• Kids and self-portraits.
• International kids and maps.
• Young Authors and Illustrators.
• Suggested story topics.
• Book templates in portrait and landscape formats.
More Kids Stories Animation videos:
• Sinzo's Adventure
• How The Skunk Got Its Smell
• Nicolas The Pea Eater
• Why Fish Swim
• Imagination Animals
• A Day In A Cafe
• Don't Smack My Car
• The Spirit Starts
• A Big Trip
All nine stories available on DVD, in English and French HERE.
While quantities last.