Created by a professional Children's Yoga Teacher, this PDF packet includes (10) unique Guided Journaling Pages & Yoga-Themed Writing/Coloring Exercises to complement your kids' yoga lessons! Use as individual exercises, or compile selected pages and the optional cover for an ongoing Student Yoga Journal. Adds a focused reflection and writing component to your movement session and really helps develop increased body-awareness and self-regulating tools through calm mindful journaling and individual progress tracking and goal setting.
Contents: (All Rights Reserved to Little Twisters Yoga)
1. Optional Student “Yoga Journal” Cover Page
2. Before-Yoga Check-In (How I am Feeling) + Yoga Goals for the Day
3. After Yoga Reflection of the Body and Review of Personal Yoga Goals
4. Favorite Yoga Pose of the Day Journaling/Coloring Exercise
5. What Works Best for Me (Personal Benefits of Specific Poses)
6.Using My Senses (Things AROUND Me) Worksheet
7.Tuning into My Body (Things I Can Notice INSIDE Me) Worksheet
8. Body Scan Page 1: Mind, Breathing, Heartrate (Pre– and Post–Yoga Survey)
9. Body Scan Page 2: Muscles/Joints & Tummy (Pre- and Post-Yoga Survey)
10. Body Scan Reflection Journaling
11. My Yoga Journey Milestones
Printing Instructions: You can select the format and uses that work best for you and your students/children. Either pull out individual exercises that correspond with your lesson for the day, or use the optional journal cover, and select the inside contents of your choice, to create a student yoga journal. (You may even want to make several copies of one of the journaling pages for repeated, ongoing use). Enjoy!
Visit my full STORE for tons of Kids Yoga Lesson Plans and Printables!
A small selection of this packet is available as a free sample here!