Learn, move, and have fun this summer with these fun and easy weekly yoga themes!
Stay active and have fun this summer with our digital Kids Yoga Summer Camp Bundle. This package includes a sample weekly planner, a monthly calendar, yoga books, yoga posters, and yoga cards—all for you to easily incorporate yoga into your camp, classroom, or home activities. Learn new poses or keep up with your practice this summer. Experiment with the lessons outside on a nice day, or use this as an indoor activity on a rainy one!
To spark your imagination, you'll receive seven weekly yoga themes (ex. Feelings and Ocean) including:
7 Yoga posters
7 Yoga card packs for kids
5 Yoga books
This yoga summer camp planner is for kids yoga teachers, parents, caregivers, health practitioners, and recreation staff looking for fun, simple ways to add yoga to their summer camp classes or home life this summer.
Download this bundle, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Rachel’s Day in the Garden: A Spring Colors Yoga Book
• Earth Day Yoga Cards for Kids
• People Yoga Cards for Kids
• LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
• Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
• North American Animals Alphabet Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Arctic Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on