For many children, the first thought that comes to mind when winter approaches is “snow day!” The winter can be a time of hibernation as it is cold outside, many extracurricular activities have slowed down, and the days get darker much earlier. When children are cooped up inside, they can become restless and bored quite easily. However, the winter yoga sequence is a great way to promote physical activity and encourage movement during a restless time.
The Winter Sequence is a 13 page PDF download which you can view on your phone, tablet, computer or print out onto paper. We recommend cutting out each card and taping/gluing on a 4x6 index card or card stock. For added durability, laminate each card.
• Designed for kids of all ages
• Includes printable yoga deck
• Learn 5 yoga poses
• Includes additional yoga activity instructions
• Includes mandala coloring page for relaxation
• Printable journal to reflect on your practice
• Perfect for practicing anywhere! Use this deck at home, school, park, or when traveling!