Kinder - 1st Grade Problem Solving Math Readers Set 3: Join Start Unknown
Also included in
- This resources brings math word problems to life! Students can read the math readers again and again at math stations and show how to solve problems in multiple ways : Use a 10 frame, Draw a Picture, Write a Number Sentence. These math readers are fun to use and help students understand word problePrice $22.95Original Price $30.00Save $7.05
These math readers are and . I created the math readers series to help the 1st graders in my intervention math group see the start, change and result in Join and Separate word problems. What I found was that these readers are great to use with all Kinder and 1st grade students!
I loved using the readers in a small group setting, having students read along with me and then act out the problem using a work mat. More advanced students can use the ten frames and ten frame recording pages as well. Once students understand how to use the readers, they are .
This set of math readers is an as well!
Open the preview to take a closer look at this resource.
- Station Cover (perfect to glue onto an 8.5 x 11 white envelope)
- Teacher Guide on how to use each specific set of math readers to teach the problem types included
- 6 Math Readers (each is an easy to fold 1 page booklet)
- Work mat
- Ten Frame Mats
- Student Recording Pages (3 formats)
- Color and Blackline versions of every student page
Set 4: Join: Start, Change or Result Unknown
Set 5: Separate: Result Unknown
Set 6: Separate: Change Unknown
Set 7: Separate: Start Unknown
Set 8: Separate: Start, Change or Result Unknown
Set 9: Join & Separate: Start, Change or Result Unknown
Set 10: Join & Separate: Start, Change or Result Unknown
You may also be interested in the Fun & Engaging 1st Grade Hands-On Word Problems Bundle.