This 116 page PDF download Includes:
• 28 different active learning games designed to support the Kinder Common Core Standards for Number.
• A matrix showing what Common Core standards are targeted by each game.
• Instructions and variations for each game to scaffold and differentiate instruction.
• All the Instructional cards for the numbers 11 through 20 using the five most important representations students need to learn.
• Instructions on learning activities, assessments sponge activities, and learning centers based on the games, the cards, and the standards.
Created by the winner of the National Mathematics Leadership Award, this resource has been carefully designed to be more than a cool collection of instructional games. It is grounded on the best research for helping students learn about numbers, and each game was designed to provide conceptual practice for specific common core standards for kinder.