My Kinder Bundle includes two drawing books and one mural template that is appropriate for kinder students. They are:
EASY ANIMALS TO DRAW
While all my drawing projects are targeted for elementary age students, I’ve found that some are just better than others for the young beginners. This collection is targeted for kinder, 1st and 2nd graders as they use simple shapes and are often symmetrical, which I have found to be very helpful.
Included are easy diagrams on how to draw a Cardinal, Standing Cat, Chameleon, Cow Head, Fat Cat, Fox Red, Hippo Head, Honey Bee, Killer Whale, Kitty Head, Lion, Monkey Head, Mouse Head, Pete the Cat, Rabbit, Raccoon, Raccoon Head, Reindeer, Rooster, Shark, Stacked Birds, Swan, Tropical Bird, Vampire Bat and Whale.
LEARN TO DRAW CHILDREN
This ebook is full of easy drawing for children tutorials, especially those who are just learning how to draw bodies, and place them in settings.
The hair, clothes and background are all simplified for those learning how take the next step up from stick drawings. I've also included a page with examples of facial expressions to draw.
• Nine step-by-step tutorials of boys and girls with variations in clothes, hair and background
• Nine gray line drawings of each child to use for tracing practice
• Examples of how to draw six easy facial emotions
• Template with Step 1 of each drawing already in place
HAPPY VEGETABLE MURAL
Share the benefits of composting and plant life with this mural of happy vegetables watching worms do their work.
PDF file includes two size mural templates:
• 4 Coloring Pages, measures 20" x 16" when complete
• 25 Coloring Pages, measures 50" x 40" when complete
Single Page Version