KINDER * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers English / Language Arts / Writing standards-aligned topics for KINDER, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• 5 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate skills)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble. If you'd like to see how I use the binder in my classroom,
you can watch this video
What skills does this binder practice
• Answering questions about text and images
• Author / Illustrator
• Conventions of reading
• Rhyme words
• Blend / Segment onsets and rimes
• CVC and CVCe words (initial, medial, final)
• add / subtract sounds to make new words
Phonics / Word Recognition
• Letter sounds
• Vowels ( long and short sounds )
• High frequency words / sight words
Conventions of English
• Print letters
• Nouns and Verbs
• Describe familiar places, people, events
• Plural nouns
• Question words
• Synonyms / Antonyms
• Produce and expanding sentences
• Capitalize letters
• State opinion or preference
• Pictures to compose informative text
• Narrate and sequence events
Recall experiences to gather information to answer questions
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :)
NUMBER 1 BEST SELLER ON TPT: You may also like my best selling Adapted Morning Work Binder
that covers personal information like a student's phone number and address, as well as basic Language Arts, Math, and Fine Motor skills.
TOP 10 BEST SELLER: You may also like the Math Adapted Work Binder
that covers standards-aligned math topics for grades K-3.
TOP 100 BEST SELLER: You may also like the Science and Social Studies Adapted Work Binder
that covers standards-aligned science and social studies topics for grades K-3.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!