Learning about plants is so much fun! This complete plant unit will provide your students with great hands on experiments and activities that are differentiated to meet the needs of all of your learners.
This unit includes:
1. Mystery Box
2. Label Parts of a Plant
3. Taking a Closer Look at Soil
4. What's in a Seed?
5. Seed Germination experiment and craftivity
6. How do Seeds Travel?
7. Do Plants Need Light and Water Experiment
8. Flower Power Experiment (How water and food travels through a flower)
9. Is it a Fruit or a Vegetable?
10. What Part of the Plant Are You Eating?
11. Plants Need, Have, Give
12. Plant Vocabulary Cards and Write the Room activity
13. Plant Build a Sentence
14. Parts of a Plant Sort
15. Parts of a Plant Sort
16. Which Vegetable Do You Like the Best? Graph
17. Do You Like Broccoli? Graph
18. Which One Belongs: Gardening Graph
19. Lesson Sequence
Please let me know what you think of the unit by leaving feedback. If you like this unit, please consider following my blog:
and my store.