Also included in
- This kindergarten and preschool 4 seasons binder activity book bundle is packed with interactive winter themed basic skills learning activities.4 activity books included, one for each season.$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
This kindergarten and preschool winter binder activity book is packed with interactive winter themed basic skills learning activities.
It's a great tool to use for assessment, for morning work or to help out kids that might struggle a little.
Once put together it can be used over and over again as the activities are designed to be laminated and used with dry erase markers as well as with Velcro dots (for matching activities and such). Great go-to no-prep binder to have in your classroom at all times.
There is a huge variety of activities included - you can see them all in the preview file.
Use all of the activities in the binder, or select the ones that your students or kids need.
- cover page with name writing activity as well as "Today I feel:" activity, where kids choose from a range of illustrated emotions and attach them to the cover page with Velcro dots
- shape matching - match the basic shape outlines to builds snowflakes
- dot to dot 1-10 - work on number order and make a snowman
- dot to dot A-Z work on the order of the alphabet and make a penguin
- color matching - match the color hats and practice color words (no reading skills required)
- sequencing - put the pictures in order - first, next and last - girl starting to build a snowman, snowman with carrot nose, eyes and twigs and finished snowman with scarf an hat
- circle all the pictures related to winter - identify the objects that are winter related such as scarf, snowflake, snowman and circle them
- beginning sounds - match the beginning sound to the picture or practice upper and lower case letters of the alphabet. This activity can be modified for letter recognition or for matching the upper/lower case letters.
- number sense activities. Match the penguins holding the numbers shown in different ways to the igloo with the same number.
- size sorting - sort the objects in correct columns
- shape tracing - complete the snowmen by tracing the different basic shapes.
- more or less (or more or fewer) - compare the number of snowballs each kid has and circle the kid with less or more snowballs
- alphabet trace - trace the letters from A-Z
- patterns - 3 pages where kids need to complete the patterns by adding the last picture in the sequence - ABAB & AABB patterns included
- fill in the missing numbers from 1-20.
- count and match
- ten frames
- number tracing, counting and reading. 10 pages, each with a number to trace, a snowman to count and a sentence to read - I see one snowman. I see two snowmen....
Simple assembly instructions for this winter preschool quiet book are included.