Also included in
- Please note that this ENTIRE curriculum is also available in an unbranded version so that Prek, First, Sped, ELL, etc can use this curriculum across the grade levels! Those materials are found within this download! This packet is designed for the kindergarten/first grade classroom and easily adapted$25.00$40.00Save $15.00
KinderHealth® Unit Three: I Can Be Clean!
View the entire KinderHealth bundle HERE!
*Please note that this ENTIRE packet is also available in an unbranded version so that Prek, First, Sped, ELL, etc can use this curriculum across the grade levels! Those materials are found within this download!*
KinderHealth® Curriculum is an engaging health curriculum with young learners in mind! KinderHealth® encourages young learners to think “outside the box” and prove their thinking through hands-on and engaging learning experiences. KinderHealth® is based upon five units: I Can Be Me, I Can Be Safe, I Can Be Clean, I Can Be Fit and I Can Be Healthy. Each unit is broken down to 10 lessons and each lesson can take from 1-2 days to complete. The units cover at least two weeks of instruction. The lesson plan has the listed objective, “I can” statement, materials list, lesson vocabulary, detailed activity lesson plans, and all necessary student follow-up practice sheets.
KinderHealth® encourages a daily routine, but please know that as the teacher you can adjust the lessons and make them best work for your daily schedule and time allotment. Within each lesson the students will partake in a quick lesson opener and a skill lesson and each day the students will take part in a follow-up task. Please note that all student follow-up practice sheets can be shrunk and placed into a student health journal. All of the follow-up sheets are also differentiated so that you can use these units anytime during the school year, and they will be applicable to your writers or nonwriters. You can also choose to have students track their daily health activities in their journal with or without the included response sheets.
What is included?
- 2 weeks of lesson plans per unit (10 days of instruction)
- Daily differentiated practice sheets (can be used for writers and nonwriters)
- Vocabulary Cards
- *Interactive game*
- *Whiteboard* Book
- Journal labels
- Necessary cards/teaching add-ons
What is included in a lesson?
Each lesson has the objective posted, "I can" statement, lesson introduction, whole-group lesson, follow-up activity, and follow-up practice sheet! View the preview to see this!
* * Be sure to view the preview for a look at the lesson plan set up!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook