KinderLiteracy® Kindergarten Close Reads Unit Four: Listen and Learn
What educators are saying
* *If you are interested in the KinderLiteracy® BUNDLED units you can view those HERE . The bundle is reduced compared to buying the individual units!* *
KinderLiteracy Unit Four: Listen and Learn (6 weeks of instruction):
KinderLiteracy units are based upon the close read model. Each week you will focus on one text and each day look closely at that text. KinderLiteracy is a 35 week literacy curriculum It will be suggested that you bring in another text for comparison each week as well. The units have been completely planned out for you, but with the ability for you to have them meet your individual needs.
KinderLiteracy is a simple print and teach literacy curriculum. No more tracking down ideas, books, printables, and writing! I have it covered!
** SPANISH VERSION INCLUDED!
What is included in KinderLiteracy?
- Teacher "simple read" lesson plans. You will not need to rewrite these lesson plans, unless you choose do. If so I have included editable lesson plans.
- Each week I have planned out the; big idea, focus standard, essential questions, comprehension focus, story element focus, writing genre, phonemic awareness piece, vocabulary, and so much more!
Themes Included in Unit Four:
- The Snowy Day by Jack Ezra Keats
- Penguins by Anne Schreiber
- Ron’s Big Mission by Corrine Naden
- Polar Bears by Laura Marsh
- Bad Case of Stripes by Davis Shannon
- Each Kindness by Jacqueline Woodson
*Note- You will need to provide your own texts for these units. The texts are the only thing that you'll need to add in each week.
Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook