* * A quick note from Tara West. If you are new to your reading instruction and/or are interested in expanding your student readers, I would like to guide you to my Science of Reading (SOR) Guided Phonics Curriculum. This curriculum uses decodable readers and additional resources to help support the latest brain research in reading. For questions on how this differs to my KinderReaders or additional details, please reach out via the TPT Q/A system or by directly emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org Have an amazing day!
What is KinderReaders?
KinderReaders is a program designed to assist teachers, paraprofessionals, ELL staff, RTI teachers, home-school parents and any other individual striving to teach reading to a young child. KinderReaders is a systematic program. What does this mean? Each text of KinderReaders is given the same materials and presented to the students in the same manner. This allows for student growth because new routines are not being taught, only new concepts like new texts in this case. The program includes all of the necessary pieces and is designed in a way that allows you to simply print, prep the materials and add in students!
* * INCLUDED E READER VERSIONS OF THE BOOKS. USE THESE READERS FOR YOUR DISTANCE LEARNING LESSONS! * *
What is included for KinderReaders Bundled Levels A-D?
This set of KinderReader Nonfiction books covers Level D readers. Each nonfiction reader comes with a detailed two day lesson plan, running record, vocabulary cards, mix and fix sentence “Think and Write” practice sheet and comprehension quiz. The materials are available in color and black and white. Each reader also comes in an interactive version. These books can be used on any device that uses Microsoft PowerPoint. The above stated materials are also available translated into Spanish.
What documents are in Spanish?
ALL student materials have been translated into Spanish (books, word cards, picture cards, comprehension quizzes, think/write sheets). These books are perfect for ELL students as each of the 10 books offer 6 rich vocabulary words! That's 60 words for their vocabulary banks!
What is included? Give me the SHORT version!
- 40 easy readers (printable and INTERACTIVE E-READER FORMATS) *OFFERED IN SPANISH AS WELL
- 40 scripted lesson plans
- 40 INTERACTIVE E-READER books
- LOTS more--- see below!
What is included for each book?
- easy reader (color and b/w) *Spanish included
- scripted lesson plan
- running record
- vocabulary cards
- mix and fix sentences
- "Think and Write" sheets (Levels C and D)
- "Read and Match" sheets (Level C)
- comprehension quizzes (Level D)
- *INTERACTIVE BOOKS* -Spanish included
What exactly is included?
- 40 simple "print and teach" scripted lesson plans (Level C)
- 40 running records
- 40 easy readers
- 40 *INTERACTIVE readers ENGLISH READERS*
- 40 *INTERACTIVE readers SPANISH READERS*
- 30 "Think and Write" sheets (Levels B, C, D)
- 20 "Read and Match" sheets (Levels B and C)
- Mix and Fix sentences for each book (PER LEVEL- 40 total)
- 10 comprehension quizzes (Level D)
- Color and Black/White versions of the student materials (All Levelsl)
What themes are covered in this set?
Check out the preview to see all of the books and the links here to check out the individual packets!
Is this packet in another bundle of yours?
This packet is completely NEW and does not overlap into any of my other bundles!
Are you a 'visual' learner? Check out the a preview of my KinderReaders FICTION readers * * HERE * *
I love this packet! Do have additional levels and packets?
I have a complete set of KinderReaders that are fiction readers!
Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook