Also included in
- * * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *Wow! It's *FINALLY* here! Below I will detail out all of the information about by NEW VIP Bundle! EVERYTHING in this bundle is new, new, NEW! Are you ready to take the leap and become a VIP Bundle owner?! 1. Alphabet Centers Through the Year$180.00$336.00Save $156.00
What is the KinderRefresh packet?
Thanks so much for showing interest in my KinderRefresh packet! This packet was carefuly created with Pre-K, TK, SPED, Young Fives, and kindergarten students in mind. This packet will offer the teacher a week’s worth of material to kick off back from winter break with fun + engaging material. The best part is the KinderRefresh packet will lower teacher stress so you can focus on what’s important the first week back from winter break - - the kids! The packet covers five areas of the day: circle time, read aloud, refresh camp, phonics, and math.
What is included in the KinderRefresh packet?
- Detailed lesson plans (5 days of lesson plans + editable)
- Read aloud components (character poster, setting poster, retell pieces)
- Winter Break custom book
- Question of the day card + editable student name cards
- School Routines custom book + role play cards
- Class Routines custom book + role play cards
- School Supplies Refresh custom book + printable practice sheets
- Carpet Expectations poster
- Line Expectations poster
- Friendship song poster
- New Year’s craft and poster
- Phonics Word Building mats (5 included)
- Letter Refresh printable booklets (5 included)
- Letter Refresh printable practice sheets (5 included)
- Math manipulatives & number sense game mats
- Numbers Refresh printable practice (Numbers 1-10 and 11-20)
- Numbers Refresh printable booklets (Numbers 1-10 and 11-20)
- 2D Shapes Refresh posters, cards, and printable practice
- Ordinal Numbers refresh poster, cards, and printable practice
- Combining Sets Refresh cards and printable practice
Ah, I love this but I teach PreK/TK/Young Fives/Sped?
You will notice that this packet is marked as Pre-K and Kindergarten! This is not something I do often or lightly! I find it very frustrating to purchase a packet and it not be grade level appropriate. Please note that NO student materials and NO teacher materials have the "KINDER" name on them so you do not have to worry about this! As teachers we are the only ones to ultimately make the decision as to know if it will work for our kids, if I can help with this decision please let me know! Please note that I have included alternate covers.
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook