Welcome your students back to school with an organized classroom ready to make the year great. This packet contains 10 organizing ideas and materials to get you started. There are many themes to chose from, and the materials could be used in Kindergarten through 5th grade. This set contains the following:
1. Transportation home chart and 3 transportation buttons you can use clothes pin with to keep track of how students go home. (Great when you have a sub.)
2. 5 sets of labels for classroom centers in the following themes: owls, fish, monsters, and 2 different set of school kids.
3. Desk labels - 5 themes to chose from.
4. Group labels if you are putting your desks in groups.
5. Birthday bag ideas with “Happy Birthday” tags/cards.
6. Homework passes.
7. Monthly Calendar sheet to post class birthdays.
8. Special Events Ideas to make the year special the whole year through.
9. Reward cards as positive reinforcement for a job well done.
10. Job Chart and Cards to get the students involved in running the classroom.
Print, cut, laminate and you have posters and labels ready to use in your classroom. Thanks for checking out my Back to School Packet and Happy Teaching!