I have created an assessment for numbers eleven and twelve that is fully aligned with Common Core standards. There are thirteen questions with easy to identify pictures for easy test taking.
1. Write the numbers.
2. Count out that many objects.
3. Show that many in a ten frame.
4. Identify which number is more/less.
5. Count on from a given number
6. Compose and decompose
7. Add to a given number to make ten.
Also includes an optional One-on-One Assessment page where students demonstrate their knowledge of decomposition/composition of numbers.
** See Preview for the first few problems.**
Common Core Standards used are:
K.CC.2-6, K.OA.4 and K.NBT.1
I hope this assessment meets your needs. Suggestions are always welcome. Please leave feedback and rate my products! Thanks