This is all you need to encourage kindergarten and first-grade students to think 'thankfully' in the days and weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. The activities in this NO PREP packet are all themed to help your early learners get ready for Thanksgiving.
Language Arts Activities
• Writing uppercase letters
• Writing lower case letters
• Thanksgiving vocabulary
• "I am thankful for" picture
• Write and Draw - 4 thankful prompts
Thanksgiving Letters and Cards – help your students prepare a note to express gratitude to someone in your school or local community
• 8 note card templates (vary amounts of writing)
• Greeting card template
Thanksgiving Writing Projects
• All About My Thanksgiving
• The Six Senses of Thanksgiving – A project using your senses!
• My Thanksgiving Traditions – thinking about holiday traditions
• Mini-Book 1 - "I am thankful", writing about things students are thankful for
• Mini-Book 1 - "My Thanksgiving Book", writing about Thanksgiving
ALSO AVAILABLE: Thanksgiving Activities for 2nd-4th
Are you thinking about Christmas yet? Try one of my No-Prep books for Kindergarten through Fourth grade. Math, Literacy, Games, and more...
See All Christmas Books