I have created an assessment for numbers eight and nine that is fully aligned with Common Core standards. There are sixteen questions with easy to identify pictures for easy test taking.
1. Write the numbers.
2. Identify that many objects.
3. Count out that many objects.
4. Show that many in a ten frame.
5. Identify which number is more/less.
6. Count on from a given number
6. Fill in missing number on a number line.
Also includes an optional One-on-One Assessment page where students demonstrate their knowledge of number combinations.
** See Preview for the first few problems.**
Common Core Standards used are:
I hope this assessment meets your needs. Suggestions are always welcome. Please leave feedback and rate my products! Thanks