Money Dollars and Cents
Description of Product
• Anchor charts for coins equaling a dollar
• Book list
• Coloring/Counting Dollar Bills/ using the dollar sign
• Counting Quarters to equal a Dollar(s)
• Count Coins for the Amusement Park – coin strips and Cards to represent the Amusement park
• Count Coins for the Grocery Store- coin strips and Cards to represent the Grocery store
• I Want a Pet! (Choosing a pet at the Pet store including the items needed to own a pet.)
• Problem Solving story Problems with Coins and Dollars
• Dollar Draw- A fun card game
Total pages 25
How to Use the Product
The product is worksheets/printables. Use as a workshop station and learning centers. Incorporate them into the learning process during math. They are great activities for problem solving coins and dollars.
Who Can Use Them
They are great for use in the regular for kiddos in the K-2 classroom, and the special education room.