Kindergarten- 3rd Grade Reading Fluency Passages Bundle | Level A-P Set 1 & 2
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- This is a bundle of my Reading Fluency Passages, Set 1 & 2, for Levels A-V. This bundle includes 183 reading fluency passages, for students reading at Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, or 5th Grade reading levels. These passages are great for quick fluency assessments andPrice $70.00Original Price $100.00Save $30.00
- This is a bundle of my Reading Fluency Passages, Set 1, Set 2, and Nonfiction for Levels A-V. This bundle includes 273 reading fluency passages, each with comprehension questions, for students reading at Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th, or 5th Grade reading levels. These passages are great for quiPrice $105.00Original Price $150.00Save $45.00
This is a bundle of my Reading Fluency Passages, Set 1, and Set 2 for Levels A-P. This bundle includes 123 reading fluency passages, for students reading at Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, or 3rd Grade reading levels. These passages are great for quick fluency assessments and to work on improving students' fluency.
Fluency is such an important skill to work on, and assess, as it helps many literacy skills, including comprehension. The purpose of this pack is to help students develop their fluent reading skills. The goal is not to be the fastest, but in general to become more fluent readers who read smoothly, pay attention to meaning and pause when they should.
By purchasing this pack, you are saving 20% compared to if you bought each pack individually!
There are 30-33 passages per grade level, for F&P Levels A-P, for a total of 123 passages. There are 4-10 passages for each level, A-P. There are 2 formats of each passage, a colorful version for the student, and a black and white version for the teacher to mark up. A written comprehension page is included for each passage, as well.
- Fluency folder cover
- Fluent reader reminder posters and mini posters
- Data tracking pages
- Fluent reader awards
How do you use these fluency reading passages?
- Students will have the colorful copy of the fluency passage in front of them, which they will read to you.
- You will have a black & white copy of the same fluency passage.
- Using the fluency reminder posters, you can review the important aspects of fluency.
- Then, you will set a timer for one minute, and then the student will begin reading, to complete their one minute informal fluency assessment. You will mark down their errors and self corrections.
- You will then list their score for the reading.
- Students can then do a self-assessment fluency check and set a goal for their next reading.
- You will repeat this process two times, within a few days.
- Then, once students have read the entire fluency passage (even on their own, after the assessment) students can write their answers to the comprehension questions.
You can then input the reader's data into the data tracking sheet. You can also provide the student with a fluent reader award when they make progress/do well.
With all the parts that are included in this pack, it is a complete fluency reading program for you to use with your readers!
Who is this bundle of fluency reading passages for?
- Classroom teachers
- Special education teachers with student fluency goals
- Reading specialists/interventionists/reading teachers
- Classroom aides/assistants
- Parent helpers
- ESL teachers
- For homework/extra practice
This pack of reading fluency passages is intended for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. But, it can also be used for a variety of grade levels, based on the current reading level of students.
Download the preview to get a link to try out a FREE sample!
Students can practice improving their fluent reader skills in small groups, in a fluency center, or during independent work. The fluency assessment should be done one-on-one with you. You can also send these fluency reading passages home for extra help. If you have students who need help with their fluent reader skills, this is a great way to get them to practice.
The goal of these packs is to assist ALL readers, working at levels A-P, in their fluency abilities and, in turn, their overall reading skills as well.
I hope you and your students love these fluency reading passages and activities!
****If you have a wide range of levels in your classroom, please check out my different fluency reading bundles here. You can save 20-30% by purchasing the bundles!