Also included in
- These phonics activities double up as fine motor activities too! This bundle helps kids learn about beginning sounds, digraphs and blends - all while getting to use a highlighter AND a hole punch!alphabet activities are a fun way for kids to learn beginning sounds and letter recognition. Kids love gPrice $6.00Original Price $11.10Save $5.10
These alphabet activities are a fun way for kids to learn beginning sounds and letter recognition. Kids love getting to use highlighters and hole punches!
Included in this pack:
- Book cover- use the activities on their own or make up an A to Z book
- 26 beginning sound worksheets which require kids to:
- Highlight the upper case and lower case letter using the correct letter formation
- Highlight all the letters that begin with the focus letter sound (font types vary so that kids can spot letters written in a variety of ways)
- Hole punch the pictures beginning with the focus letter (most pictures start with the focus letter to help build vocabulary)
- List of all the pictures included
- Two printing options:
- Individual workbooks
- 2 pages per sheet (ideal if you're using them as individual worksheets)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.